Friday, September 15, 2006

I am...

I am issuing a challenge to all who read this. Let me explain a bit. The other day in my Women's Lit class, we had to come up with 20 or more ways to end the sentence "I am (a/an)________. I learned a lot about myself doing this, and we only had 10 minutes to do it. Yeah, it sounds easy, but try it. It's not so easy. So I am going to do a new list and I challenge everyone to do one as well. You'll learn a lot about yourself and how you see your self I promise. LOL.

Here's mine:

I am (a/an)....
Mother, sister, daughter, wife, homemaker, student, lover, friend, a control freak, a bad housekeeper, reader, scrapbooking queen, internet addict, survivor, overcoming depression, animal lover, chauffeur, cook, maid (a bad one, but still a maid), laundress, sometimes catty, sometimes judgmental, fun loving, traveler, camper, amateur photographer, overweight, busy, neighbor, child of god, yard maintainer, lover of knowledge, lover of self discovery, shy at first, self conscious, liberal yet conservative, independent, honest, caring, crier, scared, worrier, thinker, impulsive, mother of all girls and love it, worried about my children's future, hopeful, frustrated, overwhelmed, writer, Creative Memories Consultant, mechanic's wife, able to change a flat tire if I needed to, but I don't like to so I wait for help, cell phone user, creative, frugal, shopper, willing to try new things, ocean lover trapped in the desert, music lover, bit of a redneck in the way I like big trucks, country music, and we have three dead cars in our back yard (Dh is a mechanic remember), theatre lover, romantic, candle lover, sexy, powerful, timid, not affraid to stand up for what I believe in, working on being better, procrastinator, and going to be late for school...

So That is my list for now. I need to finish getting ready for school since I leave in 10 minutes and am not dressed. LOL...

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think I'll take your challenge! I'll have to do it this evening when I get home- but I doubt I'll get such a long list!