Friday, December 01, 2006

I am so unmotivated...

I am so glad this semester is almost over (one week and three finals left. YEAH!!!!)

BUT, I have so much I have to do between now and then and I am just not motivated at all! Here is what I have to do:

By MONDAY
  • Write 3 papers, each 3-5 pages. One on plot, one on character, and one on staging. They can be on the same play, or on three different ones, but I need to start that since it's my final for that class.
  • Email my professor and beg his mercy since I didn't get my paper that was due today in due to a migrain
  • Rewrite my final paper for my brit lit class and email it to the prof so he can proof it and get it back to me so I can rewrite it again by the due date.
  • Write two small responses to a book
  • Read the book (Passing) that I have to write my responses on (it's only 100pgs, not a big deal)
  • finish reading Case Histories (another 100pgs left)
  • Read Waterland (300ish pgs) because when we were actually reading that book I couldn't find it and so I borrowed it form a lady in my class who needs it back on Monday...

Tuesday I will get my take-home final for one class that is due the following week

Oh and by Friday I have to write 4 chapter outlines.

Yeah, no rest for the wicked. Yet I know I have to do all of these things, but I cannot motivate myself at all! I don't know why either. These are not hard things to do. And none of them will take a long time alone, but I am looking at that list and I know I need to do it, and I know it shouldn't be that hard, but... Well Hubby doesn't have to work this weekend, and the kids want the Christmas tree up, my house is a mess and... Well I just don't feel motivated to do any of it. To be honest all I want to do is sleep, and I haven't been able to do that either, maybe that is the problem...

This is going to be a long, yet too short, weekend.

Anyone know any motivation tricks, because I am seriously about to lose my mind if I can't get motivated to do all of the writing. *sigh* Guess I need to get of here and either do some writing, or go to bed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you finished with this semester yet? How did your crazy finals time go? I hope you get to relax and put your feet up very soon!