Potty training that is. Yes I am officially potty training Sarah. This was not by choice however. I am so not ready to have my baby be a big girl! But she is ready. How do I know she ready? Well, for the past few days she has ran around naked and has peed in the toilet once a day. I figure if she can make it once a day, then she is ready to start. And I am ready to be done with diapers, after all, Who wants to wipe a stinky butt? I knew this day was coming and I am in that conflicting stage. I want her to be potty trained. I do! I just don't want her to grow up!
Sarah has been early at almost everything. She was born three Weeks early (yet still weighed a whopping eight pounds, fourteen ounces!!). She started walking when she was eight months old! (I have pictures if you don't believe me). She has been talking for at least a year. She can sing the alphabet... I could go on and on, but the point it, She doesn't want to be my baby anymore! In fact, she never was a cuddly baby. And once she figured out how to walk, well let's just say that she did not want to be carried unless it was her idea!
So there it is. Sarah is potty training. And while I am glad to be done with the baby stuff (for a while anyway, until I can convince Hubby otherwise), I am sad that the baby years past so quickly. So Yeah for potty training, and Boo hoo for babies growing up before we are ready.
5 comments:
I don't think we are ever ready for them to grow up. Good luck with potty training!
Good Luck potty training!!! We just finished with my son. He still has rare accidents, but he says "it's not an accident I meant to pee right there". So not ready for him to grow up...
That's hard! Good luck potty training. I just realized that I've had at least one in diapers for six solid years without a break. Wow.
Good luck with the potty training! A has been asking to sit on the potty every night before bed so we finally got a kid one yesterday. I'm sure we've got a LONG road ahead of us!
Good luck potty training. I finally am all done with that, and it is a sigh of relief!
Post a Comment