Friday, February 03, 2006

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is coming. I know this because all of sudden my Hubby is asking me what I want. He looked really perturbed when I said "I don't want Flowers, candy, or jewelry" Poor guy. It's not that I wouldn't love any one of those things any other time, but I want him to think and be creative. For example (yes honey here are some major hints. Now we'll see if you even look at my blog) I would love a coupon for a pedicure, or a massage. I would love a nice book (Not a gift cert for the book though). There is this statue that I would love. It's called Toe Dancing, I think, or something close, and it's of a dad dancing with his daughter. I have mentioned over and over that I want that because I have a picture of Hubby dancing with Cassidy just like that at our wedding. I would love a picture of the Salt Lake Temple. I want something like those things. But really I don't need any of those things. He could just write me a letter telling me why he still loves me and that would be great!

So I have gone on and on about what I want, and don't want. Pretty self centered huh? Well here's the deal on what Hubby is getting. He has been asking for an MP3 player for a while. So I went looking. I found a great deal on one online so I ordered it. Ladies, if you are ordering a gift for a snoopy husband, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT have it sent to your house!!! Your hubby will inevitably find it, open it, and begin playing with it while you are at the store (Or school in my case). Yep. Happy Valentine's Day Love, You got an MP3 player 3 weeks ago. Now I need to think of something else since he already found that. Hmmm any suggestions?

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Well, hopefully he reads your blog and gets a few good suggestions. And maybe since he already got his big gift, get him a card for some downloads or something?