50 things continues…
26. My best friend
27. Hubby’s Best friend
28. I like Hubby’s best friend
29. Hubby likes My best friend
30. The internet
31. Summer vacation
32. The end of summer vacation ;)
33. My brother’s and BILs as well
34. My SILs, especially since I don’t have a sister.
35. GNO’s
36. The Priesthood
37. Email
38. Pepsi (yes I am an addict)
39. My nice-sized yard
40. My camera
41. Hubby’s job that enables me to stay home
42. Books, all sorts
43. The freedom we have in this country
44. Scrapbooking
45. My Visiting Teacher, she is the best.
46. Living in a smallish town
47. Cassidy being old enough to watch the other two so I can run to the store without an entourage.
48. XBOX
49. Date Night (once a week), even if it is just driving to the park until the kids are in bed and then watching a movie at home, or even just sitting outside talking...
50. And lastly, being able to share these things on my blog. That people actually read and respond.
1 comment:
Great lists!
Post a Comment