I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who left supportive comments on my last post. It was very hard to write, but it was very theraputic. I debated writing about it, but I have been feeling a push to write it down. I don't know why, I don't even really know what I wrote. I can't bring myself to go back and read it right now. I only hope that someone is helped by my sharing my story.
It took me years to come to grips with what had happened. I am still not over it. I don't think I ever will be, but I can honestly say I wouldn't change it. I learned too much from it. And I have my daughter. How can I ever regret that?
Sometime, when I have more time, I plan on writing down her birth story, as well as those of my other children, but not right now.
I will be back later with the My Life Monday post. I just wanted to express my appriciation for everyone who commented. Thanks you.
No comments:
Post a Comment