Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy Ney Year!!!!!!!!!

With the start of a new year, I decided to reflect on what happened in the last year. There were some good and some bad, more good than bad though, so here are the major items in 2006:
  • January: I began my journey into the world of blogging. Cassidy donated her hair to Locks of Love. My uncle David passed away due to widespread cancer. We bought new doors for our house.
  • February: We started Potty training Sarah (and succeeded). Yeah that about covers it, February is short remember. One last thing, I finally admitted I was depressed and got the help I needed. Definitely one of the best things that happened.
  • March: My new niece was born. We went to Vegas with some friends. I became addicted to Lost. We bought our tent trailer, and took our girls camping to goblin Valley.
  • April: We finally put in the new doors we bought in January. Birthdays! Creg and Becka turned 4, and my dad won't let me tell you how old he is. FINALS!!! And another camping trip.
  • May: I kidnapped my Hubby. My mom was diagnosed with ITP. And the kids were out of school for the summer. We lost our cat. Oh and another camping trip
  • June: I took another class that started Mid June. I was awarded financial aid for the coming school year. I admitted my rape and wrote about it. We went Camping (do you see a pattern yet?)
  • July: Becka cut her hair. Becka got her self inflicted hair cut fixed and it was really cute! My cousin got married. I took some engagement pictures of another friend. Timmy Olsen was found guilty of perjury. I got my Shih Tzu. We were given another kitten. We went camping.
  • August:I finished my summer class. I started school full time. Cassidy didn't start school because I pulled her out of the public school. We went Camping
  • September: My birthday (29). My anniversary (6yrs). I entered a photo contest, didn't win, but I entered. We went to the zoo. and We went Camping.
  • October: We went Camping. Midterms. Our yard was flooded. Cassidy started school at her new school. I applied and was accepted into the Education Program. Halloween.
  • November: Cassidy turned 10. Ryan turned 31. We bought a new oven. Dad took us all to see Disney on Ice. Sarah discovered the difference between Boys and Girls. We didn't go camping. lol
  • December: FINALS!!! I sucked it up and went to the dentist for the first time in 4 years. Christmas. Sarah turned 3. Sarah also followed big sister and cut her own hair (bangs only though).

So that was 2006. I hope 2007 has as much good and fun times as 2006. It was a good year. My main goals for 2007 are :

  • get myself in shape, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
  • keep my home a bit cleaner (baby steps)

Yeah, just the two, but under those two are several smaller ones. Just seeing the two makes me feel better than if I listed the details. lol.

So HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Enjoy it!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a fun wrap up! Sometimes I think my life is the same day in and day out, but then I think in terms of a calendar like that and I realize how much really happens!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year SuAnn! May 2007 be fantastical for you!