Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's been while

I haven't been able to post in a while. School started again. Life, ya know. It happens. So I thought I would give a bit of an update:

  • I am taking 14 credits. That's a lot, at least for me. But I only have 13 left before student teaching, so I guess it's worth it.
  • Becka was in the hospital over the weekend. Poor sick little girl. She still is not fully up to speed.
  • The director of Cassidy's school was fired. I am still trying to find out why. Should be interesting to see what happens now.
  • My house was clean for a day. Then Becka was in the hospital and I stayed with her so it's not anymore.
  • Cassidy's new bedroom is almost finished...so what if it's a month or so later than I had planned on right?

Yeah, life as usual in my house. Nothing too exciting. Hope you didn't miss me too much. I think that I will be able to post more now that I am semi settled into a pattern. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

QueenMeadow said...

14 credits is a lot. I'm dying taking 11!!

I hope Becka feels better soon, poor thing.