Friday, January 13, 2006

My first blog post. How exciting.

So here I am joining the world of bloggers. As usual, I am a bit slow getting into the popular new things. Don't know why. But here I am now.

So a bit about me. My Name is SuAnn. I am married and have three kids. Their names are: Ryan (he's my hubby), Cassidy, our nine year old, BEcka, our three and a half year old, and Sarah. Our two year old. Yes. I have three children, Yes they are all girls. No we are not trying for a boy (yet). And no we were not disappointed when girl number three arrived, I mean, by then I was used to girls. I wouldn't have known what to do with a boy. I am just happy as can be with my girls. Most of the time.

I live in a smallish town in Utah. It's nice. It has everything I need, and if it doesn't, I can get it within about 30 miles.

I am a stay at home mom, most of the time. Right now I am also currently going to school part time to finish my degree. I want to be a teacher when I grow up, if I ever make it that far.

So that's me in a nutshell. Any questions?

3 comments:

Guy said...

Welcome to the blogging community. Have fun.

Onica said...

welcome!

S said...

Thank's for the welcome. now if I can just figure out the picture thing...