So I said that last week was crazy, well this week is shaping up to be even worse! So I figured I ahd better take a few minutes while the kids are watching Anastasia (love breaking out the old movies they haven't seen in a while) to get caught up.
So last week Sarah had a horrible ear infection, ok actually it has been longer than a week. Her ear has been draining for 12 days now. yes that is right 12. Oh and it is still draining. We had to take her back to her ENT who said that her tube was still there, but yes she does still have an ear infection (Like the drainage didn't tip me off?) So he perscribed us two more antibiotics to get it cleared up. I really hope this works.
Add to the whole Sarah being sick thing that I had to write a paper plus two responce collages, read 4 books, plus a 20 page article, Oh and find a back up babysitter since Sarah was sick, and you can guess how my week went last week (actually from the Thursday before that, but who is counting? Oh yeah me 12 days and still going...).
Cassidy has been swesome this week though. She has helped out a ton and only whined about it a little. The other day when she saw I was getting ready to loose it, she said to me "Mom, why don't you go get a Pepsi. I will watch the kids for you. " lol. She's nine and we do let her watch the younger ones for short trips to the grocery store (it's 1 1/2 blocks away) as long as we have a cell phone with us, and our neighbor is home and knows we are leaving for a min. She is getting pretty good at watching them. She won't be old enough for me to really let her watch them for a couple more years, but for 10-15 min. she does a great job!
Becka has been pretty good as well. She has only had a few melt downs and she even made her own bed and picked up the floor of the bedroom (small steps). She is having a hard time with Sarah getting so much attention being sick, and I am trying to give her some one on one time, but it doesn't always work out to well. She is such a cutie though. I will have to put some pictures here soon. But I am busy and haven't had the time.
As for this week, well I have Midterms. So I have to write two 4 page papers. That alone wouldn't be too bad if I could pick my topics, but I can't I have to write responces to the questions that the Prof made up. And I honestly do not think they could have been more vague. Don't get me wrong. This guy is brilliant. He is a great prof, I just don't know what he wants. I am one of those people who like to know what teachers want. I have always been that way. And usually, I can guess and get it right fairly quickly. Not with this guy. He hasn't liked anything I have written yet. And I am getting frustrated, so yeah pretty stressful haveing to write a paper in response to a vague question (or statement) and I still don't know what writing style to use. Oh well Guess we'll see. Luckily the midterm is only 20% of my grade (Yeah um, insert that eye rolling emoticon here). So yeah, busy week.
BUT, I do have something to look forward to. I am going to Vegas! YEAH!! there is a group of us going: Myself, DH, My best friend, his best friend, another friend, and possible another couple. I am very excited to get away for a few days. I really need the break (and right after my Midterms are handed in. Perfect timing). So look out Vegas here I come! Umm not that I am much of a party girl. I don't drink, I don't gamble... But who cares! I can find lots of stuff to do. Plus it's warm there! and we have our choice of 5 pools at the condo we are staying at. Goodbye snow, hello sun, at least for 3 days.
So I may be scarce until next Monday, Although I may update after I finish my Midterm papers. We will have to see. As for now, well back to thw writing board or program as it may be. I am off to start my papers and see how badly I can mess up my grade in one class... Enjoy!
6 comments:
Sounds like quite a week! Good luck on your papers!!! YUCK!
Wow--you're busy!!!!! Hope things settle down a bit for you. Good luck with school!
Wow, what a week SuAnn! But, have a good time on your trip!
What a week!!! Good luck on your papers! I hope things slow done a little soon!
Good luck with your midterms, aren't they grand? ;)
Busy bee is you. Good luck with it all and have fun in Vegas!
Post a Comment