So I have been Tagged. You get to hear all about my weird traits, And I was so hoping to stay normal for a while longer. Oh well. Here we go:
- I have very small toes. Seriously. I am missing a joint in each and every toe, so they are very short. My Hubby and friend call me Nugget Toes. Very odd.
- Another toe fact: I can’t stand having long toenails. I am a bit OCD about it. IF I can scratch myself with them, they are too long. I cut them all the time. But I almost always have them painted. I love painting my toenails, but I don’t like long nails at all.
- I Hate milk. Hate it. I can’t drink it at all. I eat it on my cereal and that’s it. I can cook with it and everything else but I can’t drink it. And I can’t even tolerate it on my cereal if it is beyond the “sell by” date. I think this stemmed from pregnancy when I was so sick that I was throwing up all the time. And let me tell you throwing up milk products are the worst! So now I can never drink milk.
- Along with hating milk, I can’t stand the smell of it. Even when it’s not spoiled (don’t get me started on spoiled milk. Yuck! I have thrown away so many cups because of milk left in them too long.) I just can’t stand the smell at all.
- Another thing I can’t stand is tuna fish. I have never tried it. I am sure it tastes good, but I just can’t get past the smell. Yeah I have a thing with smells. I also have a very strong gag reflex. I gag very easily. Hubby didn’t believe me until I was pg and he left some a bowl that he had mixed tuna in for sandwiches in the sink and I came in and promptly threw up. Yeah, not fun.
- Ok so almost all of mine have to do with food. I don’t eat salads. Of any kind. I don’t know why, I just can’t make myself do it. I think they look good, and I want to like them, I just don’t. And that is ANY kind. Green, Seafood, Chicken, Fruit, Jello. Just can’t do it. I have been able to make a fruit salad that I can eat, but it’s just some fruit cut up and mixed together. Nothing on it. No seasonings, no dressing (another thing I can’t eat. Ranch especially). Just plain fruit. Lol
SO that is me, in all my weird glory. Who’s Next? If you haven’t been tagged you are now.
2 comments:
Yay! Another person who doesn't like dressing either. LOL! And I can't stand long toe nails either.
You're just wierd. ;)
Post a Comment