Hubby has known that I love to take pictures for a while now. So he surprised me and told me that for Christmas we bought a new camera. I have been really lazy about playing with it and seeing what I could do with it due to being super depressed and just busy. Well I have finally started to take some pictures just for fun and to see how they turn out.
There will be more coming soon as I get to play more, but I am really enjoying my camera. And it's not a big fancy one either (although I will be getting one of those someday...) But I am hoping that I can take pictures for my family and not have to go to a studio. So anyway here are a few flower pictures I have taken...
These two are the rose bush in front of my house. I just thought is was a really pretty color. Different from what I thought was there (for some reason I thought it was a bright pink...)

These two I took when I was in Vegas. They were inside the Bellagio, I was just seeing what I would get if I snapped a pic while I wasn't looking. lol. I sure thought they looked pretty decent.

anyway, I am still learning how to use my camera. There will be more pictures soon as I am going to take some of Becka with her cousin Creg, I want to play around and see what I can do. lol.
3 comments:
That flower is gorgeous!! Totally jealous that I don't have that at my house :)
I can't wait to see more pics.
Fun! Gorgeous flowers!
The colours are so vivid! Have fun with your camera!
Post a Comment