Wednesday, April 04, 2007
FYI
When you plan a camping trip and know you will be driving a very scary road (highway 6 in Utah), do NOT count on your hubby to put the new registration sticker on the trailer. I spent the entire drive worrying about getting pulled over. the worst part was this was my first time driving the van and pulling our trailer (Hubby was driving the IL's truck pulling their 5th wheel) and I was scared to death I was going to have to pull off the road and then try to get back on with the trailer. Not to mention the three kinds under 5 I had with me. Other than that, it was fun! I have misplaced my camera, so I didn't get any pictures, but i took some with MIL's camera. So I might be able to get some pictures on here. Not holding my breath though. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment