Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A catch up post... with pictures!

So I haven't posted any pictures in a long while. I apologize. Things have been fairly crazy around here with the death of my Brother-in-law, my finishing the semester, starting a new semester, and having a close friend's husband pass away. So now it is time for some catch up.

March:

Hubby and I went with another couple to St. George and stayed in a condo there for the first weekend. While we had a blast, we were also very worried as we had gotten the phone call about my Brother-in-law being in the hospital (but were told to not come home yet). But we did manage to have some fun. It was just a relaxing weekend. We spent Saturday in Zion's, and the rest of the time at the condo hanging out and playing in the pool. On our way home we visited a few of the church sites namely Brigham Young's home, and Jacob Hamblin's home. Pretty cool stuff. So here are few pictures of that weekend.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All of us at the Jacob Hamblin home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Brigham Young's home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
some pretty Daffodils at BY home.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and a fun Zion's picture


March was also Becka's 5th birthday. And also Creg, my nephew's. The kids all went bowling to celebrate.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sarah and Creg

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Becka

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Creg with Becka in the background



April:
In April we went camping in Green River with my Mother-in-law, Father-in-law, and we were also able to take my Brother-in-law's older kids with us. We figured they could use the break as much as we need it. I don't have any pictures of that trip (I lost my camera. I was so mad. I found it the day after we got back, of course).

So We left on Friday night and Hubby drove the in-law's truck with their trailer, while I drove our van with our trailer. This was my first time pulling our trailer. I wrote a little bit about it Here. It was quite the experience, to say the least. But when I wasn't driving it was pretty good. We didn't do much again, mostly just kicked back and tried to forget all the bad stuff that had happened, while knowing the next week was Easter and a very hard day for all of us.

So now we will have a few Easter pics. The kids had a blast!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My two girls and my nephew

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My adorable niece


Also my Other niece, my Brother's oldest daughter got married. YIKES!!!! She is only 17 and I am still in shock. She eloped and didn't tell anyone (well she had her mom there because she was underage, but didn't tell her dad. That caused a few problems...)

But here are some pictures of that:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My brother and his girls

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The girls together

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The bride and groom

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And the bride spilling her rootbeer float down the front of her dress (does she look 17 or what in this picture. lol Pouty face and all) Luckily someone (me) gave her a tide pen as part of her wedding gift and we were able to get it all out! (YEAH for Tide pens! I now carry one everywhere with me!)

Ok that's enough for now. I'll finish updating in a day or two (after I finish another homeowrk assignment. lol)

No comments: